Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10/28/08

I realize this post is filled with similar looking pictures. I needed to show a friend these at school and this was the easiest way. Plus, I need your thoughts... which one do you like more? My friend just moved into a new home and I told her I would do a photograph for her to frame. She wanted one in her dining room and wanted it with teapots/teacups and wanted it to look old so I changed them over to sepia. I borrowed a couple of teacups/teapots from Mom and began to shoot away this afternoon. I had the best time just photographing something for "art" again. There are twelve pictures in all... I realize that is a lot, but I wanted to give her some choices. SO.... what do you think?












Thanks for looking. I had no papers to grade tonight and it was glorious. I have enjoyed two cups of coffee and a bit of dark chocolate. Now I am going to go hang out with Steve. :)

8 comments:

wendy said...

I vote for 2nd one.

Last year's rainy season - I believe at one point we had 27 straight days of rain. But it's usually a different type of rain than what I was used to in Ohio. It's a fine misty rain. And you feel somewhat odd carrying an umbrella with you. My husband says true Oregonians don't carry umbrellas, only the tourists and transplants do. We wear lots of fleece and waterproof coats. And hoods. You get to the point that you just don't care if your hair is flat or not because there's nothing you can do about it, so you might as well keep it dry :)By the end of October the rain has started and it pretty much stays that way through June.

Sal Cartusciello said...

Two cups of coffee?!?! You may still be up now at 2:40am eastern. :-)

Unknown said...

#7

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

My favorite is the second one. I like the angle and your focus. They're all fabulous though! :)

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

The seventh one is my next favorite.

Amy said...

I just LOVE those pictures!! So so pretty!! I couldn't pick just one. I like 2 and 5. Whatever you pick it is going to look great framed in her dining room :-)

Morgan said...

Wow--I love #2, but if I were her, I'd pick 3 and do a series and hang them next to each other. If she has a big wall, she could even do 5. They are all so pretty....I love the sepia look. Very nice. If I have to pick just one....#2.

Katie said...

you asked me what i thought about the tea cup and pot at school... and i love them. they are so soft and delicate looking!