Thursday, October 16, 2008

10/16/08

Indian corn anyone?





Wesley is still not feeling the best. He still has a bit of a fever so he won't be in school again tomorrow. I think it is just a nasty cold. I am really proud of him, though. When I got home with all of his work for today and tomorrow he went ahead and completed it. This would not have happened even a year ago. I have seen a lot of growth in my little guy.

Here is something from Psalms. I found this one tonight that was something I have needed. As I have said in a recent post, I have been so busy lately that I haven't had the time with the Lord to think on His Word like I should. This is what I have needed. I hope it speaks to you as well.

Psalm 63:1-8
O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up mine hands in thy name.
My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

I really like the red color of the corn in the second picture. Very different then most corn you see.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

I hope Wesley is feeling better today, poor guy! And love that second shot best with the pretty red/pink. :)