Monday, October 06, 2008

10/06/08

Really... I just don't know where she gets this from. I am NOT dramatic... would never do something like this... oh, no never. (yeah, right!) Apparently, we have our very own "diva." She just better not act like on in real life. lol

This is what greeted me right before bedtime. Notice the "Yes, I was raised in a barn" shirt is pajamas again!! What is it with her and that shirt? lol Sorry for so many pictures of her but they all cracked me up so I couldn't choose. :)








Fall picture... MUMS. :) You can't have fall around here without mums. Of course, once frost hits they are goners. lol




Tiring day!! We had our fall fundraiser today at school where we got to walk around campus. It was great weather, but exhausting as that is out of my normal routine! The kids seemed to have a great time and I was thankful for the day. Let's just say I'll sleep quite well tonight. :)

Here are some more beach pictures. I loved the blue sky that day and the pretty ocean waves. The first one of the fishing pole, I like to call "waiting"... lol I took another one that would have been awesome, but the guy who owned it came up and scared me to death right when I was taking the pic and it turned out blurrier than I wanted because I think I jerked the camera. lol Enjoy these shots!


4 comments:

Kevin said...

LOVE the pictures of my niece!! I have no idea where she got such a bad case of "dramatics" from!!!! But please, next time make sure she has wiped all food residue from the corners of her mouth before pictures are snapped! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sal Cartusciello said...

Mums. Don't think those are out here. We hope to get up to the mountains for some "fall" weather. Maybe we will find some up there.

Morgan said...

I think all girls that age go thru the 'superstar' stage. Those are GREAT pictures! I love the one where she is looking over her glasses.....

Amy said...

ROFL....LOVE the pictures of Mikayla. Those are just hilarious!!