Saturday, October 11, 2008

10/11/08


This is probably one of my favorite pumpkin pics from last Saturday. :)

It has been a busy day getting our entries ready for the fair. Kevin and I took some of them this morning, had lunch, bought groceries for the things we were baking and got home to begin that process. Of course, the baking process was Kevin's job as that is not my best subject in life. lol He worked with the kids while I bathed kittens and such. So far the kids' stuff looks great! We'll see how it tastes.

We are about to go eat supper with my former Youth Pastor (that would have been 25 years ago.... WOW. Time flies.) who is in town for a few days. Have I graded one paper yet this weekend???? That would be a NO. Has my house been cleaned??? That would also be a NO. That is my life. lol

2 comments:

Amy said...

I really like that picture too! And good for you for not grading papers or cleaning. You needed a break!!!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

That is a neat shot! Can't wait to see what you entered. :)