Tuesday, October 07, 2008

10/07/08

More pumpkins pics... :) I really love the colors of fall.



Here is a shot I took at the pier at Myrtle Beach. I really liked it.


Today was wild... between painting Native American murals, coup sticks and regular teaching as well as preparing for my presentation tomorrow... well, let's just say there wasn't a lot of calm moments. lol

I feel more ready for tomorrow than I did this morning, but still would appreciate prayers for clarity of thought. I think the kids will enjoy the Powerpoint presentation... at least I hope they do! lol

Off to help the kids study for tests tomorrow...

2 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, Great pictures, as always! The shot under the pier is amazing!!! I love MiKayla's glamor shots! So cute!

Hope your presentation went well today! :) If you used any of your photos, then I know it was fabulous!!! ~Rhonda :)

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! Will be praying for you today. I know you will do an amazing job!!!