Friday, October 17, 2008

10/17/08

This is just "regular" looking Indian Corn. Still thought it was pretty.



We went over to some of our friend's house tonight. They are the ones we helped move a few weeks ago. We were treated to a wonderful supper and a fun night of talking.

Wesley is feeling like his old self. The cold part is still there but the fever is gone, thankfully.

Let's just say it is amazing on what a difference a day makes!! Yesterday it was mid 80's around here. Today was a high of 65 or so and that was this morning. It fell to around 50 degrees tonight. For us in the south that is "get out the major coat" weather. lol I am looking forward to the cold weather.... I am ready for a fire in the wood stove. :)

Tomorrow is the fair!! I am excited about seeing how the kids did on their bakes goods. I am not as concerned about myself, however it will be neat to see if I received anything. We'll be going early afternoon to enjoy the day. I'll be taking more pics... I know that is shocking.

Off to bed. :)

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

We are saying that we are also ready for the cool weather. Will probably need to be reminded of that when we return in January and it is 40 degrees one day. :-)

Amy said...

I am so glad to hear Wesley is feeling better!

Isn't this cool weather nice!?!?! I am enjoying my morning cup of hot chocolate. I missed it over the summer :-)