Thursday, October 09, 2008

10/09/08

More fall pics of pumpkins and such... :)



This was the drive into Orton Plantation. Could you imagine having a drive like that? Of course, the only way to get to the plantation back in the day was by boat, so I guess they didn't drive the horse and carriage down this path. lol


I truly don't have a lot to say tonight. My brain is a bit "taxed" and I just need to be "still".... On a good note, the Lord gave me what I needed for AWANA last night. He always gives us what we need when we need it.

Here are a couple of verses for today:

Psalm 104:33-34 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord.

It seems I have been so busy and tired lately I haven't had the opportunity to do much of that. I am in need of some quiet time.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pumpkins!
We have beautiful color in the Finger Lakes and now 70plus degree weather.
5 week report time at our school - exhuasted from the paperwork.

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Beautiful pictures! I love AWANA! At our last church, I was director (commander) for 5 years! The program is a blessing to children, and the adults! Our present church doesn't have it.

Hope you are able to get a little rest and relaxation this weekend! Take care of yourself! :) ~Rhonda

Amy said...

I love the picture of the road. So pretty!!! I hope you are able to get some rest!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

LOVE your tree-lined lane, awesome shot! Allyson did AWANA's before we moved here, hopefully I can get Anika in it once we're moved back. :)