Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10/22/08

Flowers around the Farm area at the fair. :)


Enjoy this lovely pic of me and the kids from today. We had Book Character Dress Up today and Wesley was a baseball player, Mikayla was Nicki the American Girl Doll and I was one of the kittens who lost her mittens. I realize I am behind my children and you can't really see my costume, but I was doing good to get this one taken!! (brown shirt, brown pants, a tail, some ears, and some whiskers/nose drawn... cheap and effective. lol)


Crazy, busy day and it will be a crazy, busy night. It is just Steve and myself dealing with all of our K-2nd grade AWANA kids tonight. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can......

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Same quote from yesterday!

"awwwwwwwwwwwww! Too cute!"

I love the kids costumes---but Kellie! You rock those kittie ears! : )

Amy said...

Awwwwww y'all are too cute!!!!!