Wednesday, October 01, 2008

10/01/08

Moon jellies are the pics for the day. I LOVED photographing them last Thursday at the aquarium. The first couple show their movement... had my settings on a slower shutter speed. (I found that no matter what the shutter speed, though...they were difficult to capture because they move constantly. lol) The others just show the beauty of them. I am constantly amazed at the differences in the animals God MADE. These wonderful designs did not happen by chance but by our Creator. I hope you enjoy them! We have AWANA tonight and I have some stuff to work on for chapel next week so I am not writing much today. :)






6 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

You got some great pictures at the aquarium. Please tell me this was with a tripod, and not you holding still.

Unknown said...

Awesome shots. Shooting through glass can be tough, but these are really good.

wendy said...

So are you doing chapel or are your students doing chapel? My class is on for the Valentine's Day chapel. Right now my brain is scheming up ideas of what we can do. Fortunately, it's a ways away.

Your jellyfish pics are cool. What kind of camera do you have?

Morgan said...

The moon jellyfish are one of my favorites! On one hand--they are kinda ugly....but sooooo graceful in the way they just float and pulse thru the water. They certainly are mesmerizing. These are GREAT photos!

Amy said...

Those are really good pictures!!!!!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

These are so fun! Whenever we go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium we spend so much time watching them float, they're so cool! :)