Friday, October 10, 2008

10/10/08


Today wasn't like a crisp fall day... more like a damp, warmish spring day. lol At least the kids got outside to play!

The end of this busy week... and I have another busy weekend ahead. We are getting ready for the NC State Fair. Kevin and I are taking some of our entries tomorrow and then our others will go next Wednesday. I am taking my photo. (the one of the fruit bowl.... one of my kids asked me yesterday when I showed my class "Why did you take a picture of cherries!???" They just didn't "get" it. lol) I'll also take my scrapbook pages... which I need to finish up tomorrow morning with the final touches. We'll start our baking process tomorrow afternoon for some of the things. I also have booklets and test papers to grade. I don't think it will be too calm.

Tonight the kids are going to my parent's house to have a sleepover and Steve and I are going on a date. Something we haven't done in a LONG time. We are going to see the movie Fireproof. I have heard awesome things about it so I can't wait to see it. I just hope I don't get too comfortable and fall asleep. lol I am just happy to have some time alone with Steve.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I know you are going to do good at the fair. Your picture is just beautiful!!!

Enjoy your date night! I want to see Fireproof SO BAD!! I just have a little one that won't let me leave him right now, not even with Grandparents...ughhhh I may just have to wait until it comes out on tape.

Let me know how you like it. I have heard such wonderful reviews about it.

wendy said...

I've heard it's really good too. Maybe I should schedule a date night. . .