Thursday, October 02, 2008

10/02/08

Just some palm trees today. I tell you... after this week and how crazy it has been, I am kinda wishin' I was back there! lol I knew this week was going to be crazy, but until I "lived it" I didn't know just how much.


I have forgotten to mention all week that they have opened up the new bridge on Penny Road! Remember a few months ago when I literally cried over the tree they cut down.... you know, the curved one that I was so sentimental about? Well, we are now driving where that tree was on the new bridge! Daddy said they made the bridge the way it used to be when he was a child. (Morgan... you're gonna love the curve of it when you drive on it... did you see it at all when you were here last week??) The kids and I still miss the old bridge... but we haven't shed tears over it yet. lol

Short one again tonight. I have more papers to grade and some "studying" to do. :)

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

I would say I like your pictures, but I'm tired of palm trees. :-)

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! The weekend is almost here. Hopefully you will have time to rest and recover from your crazy busy week.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

I love the little bit of sunflare through the second shot! Enjoy your weekend, get some rest!!! :)