Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10/14/08


You wouldn't believe how comical it is right now in my kitchen. Mikayla is making the frosting for her layer cake, Wesley is doing his honey muffins and I am trying to find my kitchen before beginning my blueberry muffins. lol It looks like a tornado ripped through my house. I am chuckling at my brother multi-tasking two recipes at the same time... and a third one on the way. Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall???? Tomorrow they go to the fair. My Macadamia Brittle didn't turn out like it should have. It tastes great but the consistency is a little off. Oh well.. not going to spaz over that one! We'll see how everything else goes!!!!!

5 comments:

wendy said...

Well, if you can make macadamia brittle then you can make homemade soup! Seriously, the hardest part is chopping the vegetables :)

Sal Cartusciello said...

Mmmm, homemade Fair food. Macadamia brittle. All things I should not be eating.

Umm, you can't make homemade soup?

Amy said...

I bet y'all are having lots of fun! Making memories :-) When does your fair start? Ours is just about to end...I think Sunday is the last day.

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

I can't wait to hear how you all do with your baked goods! When do you find out? :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, Sounds like lots of fun..."messy" is some of the very best fun to be had! LOL! Wishing you all, all the best in your entries! My blogging is limited until I determine why blogger and my computer are not getting along! :( ~Rhonda


PS...LOVE the blue heron pic! :)