Wednesday, October 08, 2008

10/08/08

Just a couple of fall pictures today... all green, it seems. That first gourd is called an "apple gourd" and looks just like a large apple! It was the neatest thing! The second gourd just looked interesting and so I photographed it. lol


My presentation went really well this morning. I could tell the Lord was with me as I did it because I didn't have any issues or problems. I did the Kindergarten through Second grade chapel and, amazingly, those Kindergartners were right with me, too! I was thankful when it was over. I must say, I chuckled at the first grades in one class the rest of the day... every time they saw me after chapel they looked at me like I was someone famous. lol I even had one of my kids come up and hug me and say "Mrs. Fowler... you did a great speech!" lol It wasn't a speech, but to him, I guess it was.

I will say I am so ready for the elections to be over because I am tired of the "fighting." I am just praying for our nation to make the right choices.

Off to AWANA. I have the teaching time tonight... and I must admit I have nothing left after today. I know the Lord will give me something!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Glad to hear the presentation went well. I know you are glad it is over.

I have never heard of an apple gourd. Very neat!!!!

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

The first one looks like an apple, the second a pear. :) Fun shots, I've never seen those varieties.