Saturday, August 16, 2008

08/16/08

I was so glad today was Saturday. lol I did succeed in cleaning a bit last night and finished up today. It is nice to "check that off" my list. I actually was able to get a lot done today. I had to tweek some stuff on the computer for school and then worked on getting out clothes the kids had grown out of for a consignment sale I'll be doing. My best friend and her daughters just left after helping me get the clothes on hangers and tagged. (I just love my best friend.... she is awesome. Her younger daughter is Mikayla's best friend. It is wonderful times when we are all together.)

We also went to see Sampson and Isabelle today. We won't have time after church tomorrow because we're going out to eat with some friends, but I knew we wanted our weekly "fix." I am still "seeing" Ashes around the house and miss her so. The kittens were good for the soul today. They are just the cutest things!!! Our pastor's kids had them out in their yard today trying to get them used to grass and such. They are changing so much and getting bigger. Sampson is harder to figure out because all but one of his brothers look pretty much like him!! lol I took a "gazillion" pics of them today but here are a few of my favorites. Mikayla took a picture of me with them. She actually did a pretty good job. lol We will hopefully get them in three weeks or so. I'm looking forward to having them home.


Isabelle

Sampson

I tried to see more Olympics last night but I fell asleep again. lol I just watched the 41 year old swimmer get her silver medal. I figure if she can do that, then I should be in enough shape to keep jumping around my classroom while teaching my students. lol

OK... I just got a comment on my blog from a "new" person and I was tickled. :) I have to know, just as one of my other blogger friends, how many people just "lurk" but never post. It is always interesting to see who actually reads my blog. It was neat to see how scripture the Lord had me use on one of my posts was used in my "new person's" life as well as four others that she shared with. Isn't it amazing how God's Word multiplies? SO.... I really would love to hear from all of you out there in blogger reading land. Send me a comment. I promise it isn't hard. :)

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

I guess yopur neck is better. That is good to know.

Very cute photos of the kitties.

Yes, Dara has been amazing. My age, and only 2 years removed from having a baby.

Amy said...

Oh, those kitties are just ADORABLE!!! They're so sweet! How old are they, do you get to take them when they're six or eight weeks old?

Amy said...

Awwwww your kitties are ADORABLE!! I know you are anxious to bring them home!