Wednesday, August 06, 2008

08/06/08

She's gone....



Last night, from the time Steve got home from work till around 10:30 or so, she went downhill even faster than she has been going. She has not eaten in about two weeks...just had no desire. I would take her to the food bowl but she wouldn't eat. I think it caught up with her. She began to have trouble walking and was doing really strange things. I didn't sleep much last night knowing what today was going to bring. It was exactly three weeks ago today we found out what she had. It took her quickly.

My heart is breaking but I didn't want her suffering. I feel a void this morning.

I'll try to post something else later today....

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Oh, Kellie, I am so sorry.
She was beautiful!

Unknown said...

Kellie, I am so sorry to see this. I will keep you in my thoughts today.

Casey

Morgan said...

Oh, Kellie.....I'm so sorry about Ashes. What a great picture. She was a very loved kitty and was very lucky to have you in her life....and her in yours, too.

Sal Cartusciello said...

Sorry Kellie. Ugh! She looked like a great cat.

Amy said...

((((hugs)))))
I am so sorry

Anonymous said...

Oh Kellie... I am so sorry to hear about Ashes. We will be praying for you as y'all adjust to being without her now. How precious of the Lord to provide those new darling little kitties to love. He is so tender, isn't He?
Love you.

Amy said...

I'm so sorry... I'm crying for you and your beautiful kitty.