Wednesday, August 13, 2008

08/13/08


Here is another tractor picture. :) I loved getting a different perspective by looking through the steering wheel. I just love tractors. lol

Today was a good first day of school. We only have 179 left!! Woohoo!! lol I had to take the annual "in front of the fireplace" pictures of the kids as well as our annual family picture. I included that on here today. I will enjoy looking back on all of these pictures as they get older.


Truly, I cannot complain about how my students caught on to things today. They did really well and listened carefully. I know each day will get even better.

I saw many of my students from last year today. I was so glad to see them. They will always be special to my heart no matter how old they become.

My brain is a little weary so I'm going to close early tonight. Let's hope I can stay awake to watch more Olympics than I did last night. lol

7 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

A countdown already? :-) Glad all went well today. Please say "hello" to all and tell them we miss them and we'll see them soon.

Amy said...

Happy first day of school! How fun that you do the annual photos. I had to tivo last night because I was soooo tired. I had to have been bec/women's gymnastics is my favorite. :)

Unknown said...

Glad your first day went well, and I hope you have a great year :)
Man the Olympics are killing me, so little sleep...I feel like it is longer then Hockey Playoffs :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

My MIL is staying with us for a few days and she is so into the olympics! LOL! I wanted to show my husband the pics of the tractors tonight, but he fell asleep, so I will catch him in the morning with them! Thank you so much for sharing them! Your perspective on them has been great! :) Glad to hear the first day of school went well! Hope you have 179 more great ones! LOL!~Rhonda :)

Morgan said...

WOOOHOOOOO!!! The first day is done! LOL--you are already counting down, huh?? Cool to see your room again!

Amy said...

So glad the first day went well. What a beautiful family you have! Love the pictures!

Betty Mundel said...

Hi Kellie,
Love the picture of you ,Steve and the children.
If you should ever decide you don't want to teach anymore, you certainly can start your own photography studio.
Glad your first day went well.