Sunday, March 01, 2009

03/01/09

Wow... hard to believe we are already in March! I almost put February!

More daffodils to brighten this rainy day. I decided to show the backside of the daffodils... many people don't take the time to look at the backs of them. I've been seeing them a lot over the past couple of days as they have been "bowing" because of the rain. Click on them to see the drops of rain better. :)


I sliced my middle finger on my right hand yesterday while getting clothes out of the dryer!! Apparently my finger hit the edge at such an angle that it cut it pretty good! I don't do well with blood and cuts... but had to be the nurse to myself. I managed, but just thinking about it makes me a little sick feeling at times. lol


Steve had to go in to work tonight because of the snow. It has been SO cold.... supposed to get snow tonight... anywhere from 1-8 inches. lol This is so crazy because by Friday we are supposed to be in the 70's. Welcome to NC!!! lol


Here are a few verses from Isaiah that we talked about in Sunday School today. Made me meditate on the greatness of God and how small we are in comparison... yet He loved us so much to send His Son to die for our sin.


Isaiah 40:12, 22, 28
Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtaink and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heart, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Cut your finger taking clothes out of the dryer? Yikes. Glad you didn't pass out when you were putting on the bandage. :-)

Amy said...

I hope your finger gets better soon!!!!

Yeah, this is some crazy weather isn't it!?!?! Today highs are in the 30's but by Friday it is suppose to be around 78....CRAZY weather!! I must say though that I am tired of this cold weather and ready for spring!!!!!!

Amy said...

Love the composition on the last one especially, they're all beautiful though! :)