Monday, March 09, 2009

03/09/09



I never mentioned this past weekend that we got Sampson and Isabelle "fixed." Bless their little hearts... they need some extra TLC right now. They are doing well. We had to take them off of their "Happy Patch".... AKA narcotic.... because it was making them quite the loopy cats. They are acting more normal now but you can tell they are sore. Sampson was even so crazy on Saturday that I held him and rocked him to calm him down. He loved it... and, yes, I am spoiling him. Isabelle is always so calm anyway so she has just gone with the flow. I'll be glad when they start feeling more like themselves again.

Hard to believe that a week ago we didn't get out of the 30's and had snow. Today it was near 80 and beautiful. We are supposed to be back in the 40's by the weekend. Spring Fever is really beginning to "attack" me, it seems!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor kitties, but such a good thing you did for them. And that is some crazy weather!!! :)