Wednesday, March 25, 2009

03/25/09

Crocus... you need to click on it again to check out the detail in the pistil/stamen area. I had a low aperture which has a narrow area of focus. :)


I have to speak tonight at AWANA to Kindergarten through Second graders... and have no clue yet on what topic that will be!! I find at this time of year that my brain goes in autopilot sometimes because it has been so crazy. I am on autopilot right now and not enjoying that. I am just going to have to pray and ask the Lord to give me what He wants those little kids to hear... I had to do that last month, too, and He gave me EXACTLY what they needed. I'll just leave it in His hands and it will all fall in place!

I will now admit I am ready for spring break.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Gorgeous, you really nailed that focus! :)