Monday, March 30, 2009

03/30/09

Hyacinth...


I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

I'm chanting this to myself to get through until Easter Break... I'm feelin' it heavy now, people. You know the feeling... the "goodness, I've been at this almost 9 months and my energy level has gone to ZERO" feeling.

I hate it when I get to this place in the year.

If you teach or have ever taught, you understand this feeling.

Maybe it is just that I am feeling old?

I found out one of my former students got married this past weekend.

YIKES.

I really need to go color my hair to get rid of this gray or I'm going to look old, too. hee hee

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Hang in there Kellie! I will pray for extra energy and refreshment for you :)

Amy said...

Oh, I wish I could smell that pretty hyacinth! And I only teach two, but am looking toward the end of this year! :)

Shiroi Kuma said...

You get that Alice in Wonderland feeling of running as fast as you can but staying in the same place. Teach 8th grade . . . anticipating renewal with Holy Week and the glory of Easter and a wonderful week of rest during Spring Break.