Saturday, February 28, 2009

02/28/09

I took these yesterday afternoon when I got home from school. It was therapy for me.... and it wasn't long enough.

I have many angles of these beautiful daffodils. Until yesterday I hadn't realized we had three different kinds in our yard! You'll be seeing these in the next few days as well. It is a good thing I did photograph them because it has been cold and rainy here today. We are supposed to have snow on Monday!! lol I don't know how they will hold up in the cold. If you click on them you will see the rain droplets. I LOVE rain droplets as you know....


These made me think of the kids song "Rise and Shine" that is sung in Sunday School. (I think that is the name!) I was humming/singing it as I was photographing them. I realize some of you may not know the tune to sing with it, but just enjoy the words and praise the Creator who made the beauty all around.

Rise and shine
And give God the glory, glory
Rise and shine
And give God the glory, glory
RISE AND SHINE
AND.... GIVE GOD THE GLORY, GLORY
Children of the Lord....

2 comments:

Katrina said...

These are very pretty. I love the one that is not quite open all the way.

I know that song, I may be humming it myself for a while tonight. I was raised on hymns and have come back to them these past few years. I now prefer them to contemporary christian music.

Amy said...

Love these orange on yellow, they're so colorful! Mine are all yellow/yellow.