Friday, March 13, 2009

03/13/09


I am so thankful it is Friday! It has been a long week, it seems. Not bad... just the time change, I think. We have been working on cleaning the house and such since we got back home from school. Lots to do this weekend with getting the Bible projects finished and some work for Steve and papers to grade. It will rain all weekend, too, so that will be a bit dreary. I'm continuing to remind myself that the Lord is sending this rain to replenish and not to let the dreary days get me down. Sunshine is such an uplifting thing, though!! :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

I have sure enjoyed your rose pictures this week! I finally have a moment to leave you a little note :)

A few extra projects really had me going this week. I agree with the time change. I like the extra sunlight at the end of the day but I don't feel as motivated to get going in the morning.

Enjoy your rainy weekend (we are supposed to get rain Sun. and Mon.) because the heat will come soon enough.

mc said...

Love the roses, Kellie. Keep reminding me, too of the reason for the rain. My boys do not like to be inside- even at their ages!! I had hoped to call you this weekend, but I am now down with a horrible cold that I'd rather not pass on to y'all. Hope your weekend is productive.