Sunday, March 22, 2009

03/22/09

These verses were shared on one of my friends Facebook status and as I read them I began to say "WOW", too, just as he had. These verses speak of Christ and the Trinity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - Three in One. Our God is so great!

Isaiah 48:12-16
Hearken unto me, O Jacob of Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I am also the last.
Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.
All ye, assemble yourselves and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The Lord hat loved him: and he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldeans.
I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I see you're getting some blossoms too! Our pastor talked of the Trinity today. :)