Saturday, January 31, 2009

01/31/09

Here it is... 4:38am on Saturday morning and I am awake. This cold has me not sleeping, it seems, so I got up to try to make myself tired to go back to bed. I have now been up almost 3 hours!

I got on the computer and saw someone had added the link to Kay Yow's funeral on Facebook. I decided to watch it since I couldn't see it this afternoon because of being at school. The funeral was beautiful and lifted all eyes to Christ and away from Kay Yow. Her testimony continues even after her passing.

I invite you to click on the link of Kay Yow's personal testimony that was shown at her funeral. I would love for you to see the entire service, and that is on the web site that I have posted... you just have to view a different video. This testimony was part of her service... she made the video a few years ago from what I understood. The message and her words spoke to me in a mighty way. May they speak to you as well.

3 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, Hope you are feeling better soon! :)

The picture of the pansy under the snow is striking and beautiful! I believe this is my favorite of yours so far, ...so profound!

I'll try to come back tomorrow and view the Kay Yow link. I'm off to bed now, but would really like to see it later!

Take care of yourself! And my prayers are with you! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Amy said...

(((hugs)))
I hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Morgan said...

Kellie--Thank you soooo much for postng the link to Kay Yow's message. What an unbelievably amazing testimony. No sorrow, no fear, no anger...just love and thankfulness for her Lord and hope that others will find their way to Him.
Absolutely beautiful....now I'm gotta go find some kleenex....