Friday, January 09, 2009

01/09/08

Here is a watering can I took a few months back. You can tell it has poured some water with that rust!! :)


Glad it is Friday.

What a crazy day. My schedule at school was NOT on schedule today. I have learned to go with the flow on that more than I used to do. It doesn't necessarily bother me now, but aggravates me when I find I have more work to take home than I had desired because I didn't have time to get it done at school. lol

Cross-stitch went well today. The kids were seeming to enjoy it and worked very hard at it. Each year that seems to get better because I learn from the previous year of what went wrong. lol Wesley will start his tomorrow and he's quite excited.

Steve has to work all day tomorrow. We're surely going to miss him. I plan on hanging out as much as possible tomorrow and not "having" to go anywhere. I will work on cleaning the house and folding a week's worth of laundry, though. I finally got my house in order only for it to fall apart getting back into school.

Well.... off to go spend some time with Steve.... or probably fall asleep on the couch in front of the fire.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I just LOVE your new header!!!!!!!! Very pretty!