Friday, January 16, 2009

01/16/09

Took this a while back... this GMC hasn't seen any love lately.



IT WAS COLD today!! We are getting down to around 10 degrees tonight... and for NC that is "stinkin' cold!" There is a slight possibility for some frozen precipitation this weekend. It would be nice to have some snow around here. The kids were four the last time we had any measurable snow for them to play in.

Tonight, I am thankful for a fireplace.. warm clothes.... a home. There are people tonight without those things.

Off to watch LOST with Steve that we DVR'd the other night. I must say... that is a nice thing to have on our Satellite box. Anyone else watch it?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness it is COLD here too!!!!

Yes, we LOVE Lost. Can't wait for the new episodes!!! Aren't DVR's the best!! Not having to watch commercials is wonderful!

Amy said...

Did LOST start??? I thought it was this week coming up. LOST is a great show, keeps me guessing! :)