Thursday, January 22, 2009

01/22/09

More beauty from the snow....




Back to school today. It is always sad to see the snow leave and the mud appear. I must say... I am thankful I live where we don't get a lot of snow. That way when it does snow it is a TREAT and not something "ordinary." I had some parents who are from up north laugh at how we are down here in the south when it snows. That's OK... we don't have it often so let the world stop a bit while we enjoy the moments. lol

Forgot my papers at school today so I can't grade them tonight. I can't believe I did that!! As crazy as today was, though, I am not surprised. We had to pack in a lot of stuff from missing two days as well as going in 2 hours late because of icy spots still on the roads.

I may just read tonight since I don't have papers to grade... I actually finished two books in the last couple of weeks! That is normally unheard of for me as I fall asleep while reading. lol Starting a new series tonight that I got for Christmas.

Enough of my boring day. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments: