Saturday, January 10, 2009

01/10/09

Here is more "farm stuff" from underneath one of the barns at the farm. It is the same shovel handle... just different views/directions.


It has been a productive day! I cleaned out and just plain old cleaned some more. Steve has been gone since around 7:00 this morning and won't be home till midnight. We have missed him but it helped keeping busy and getting the house in a continued better shape. I think I washed "fifty" loads of clothes today!! Getting back into the swing of school and all caused me to not to get it all done this past week.

I know you are enjoying my boring life, here. lol

I did manage to stay in my pajamas ALL day. Isn't that something? I figured if I was cleaning there was no need in dressing up!!! It was nice just being at home and at a slower pace today. Much different from the Saturday's from the past 3 months!!! I must say that I love January for that reason. Most people say it is a dull month, but I see it as a refreshing month to not HAVE to do much. :) Now, if we could just get some snow....

Off to finish grading another set of papers (already graded two sets) and will be watching a movie with the kiddos.

2 comments:

Katie said...

When are we gonna hang out again? I have so much to talk to you about! :D

Katie said...

I'll come see you at school and we'll figure out when to hang out. Play schedule is starting to get a little crazy....do you want to come....I'll sell you tickets :D LOVE the new picture at the top of the page!
Crazy question... do you have a Mac computer?