Monday, January 12, 2009

01/12/09

I took this at the farm that day. I started with the top of this chain but as I began to look further down I felt this was definitely a more interesting part of the chain at the bottom! I also changed it to black and white to add a different feel to it. I honestly like both but I am sure some of you may like one over the other. :) Feel free to share that with me. lol


Busy Monday. I forgot how quickly the kids line up at school for me to help them with their cross-stitch. lol I have some competitive boys who are "racing" to see who can finish first and they are doing an awesome job with their stitches!

I have now determined that since my house looks better than it has in a long time we are going to do our best to keep it this way. It is going to take the ENTIRE household to get it to stay this way. I asked my sweet and wonderful husband to do his part last night by picking up his glass, or whatever he snacked upon while watching TV, and put it where it belonged. I am also expecting the kids to step it up a notch. It's going to take all of us.... ALL of us. lol I know messes will come, but I surely don't want to go back to what it has been at times. I will not say the word "never", though.... I learned not to do that long ago...

I have lots of papers to grade tonight and homework/tests for the kids. I have already cleaned out the dishwasher, bathed two cats, and washed two loads of towels. How is that for being productive since I got home around 4:00??? Off to do whatever else...

1 comment:

Katie said...

I say the color one.