Wednesday, January 07, 2009

01/07/09

I took this shot at Chimney Rock, NC. I love the evergreens in the mountains. These cones were so pretty to me against that blue sky.... and we all know how much I love a blue sky! ha!

We had AWANA tonight and I'm ready to crash. I have some thoughts I wanted to write about tonight, but I just don't have the time or energy at the moment. lol

Thanks for the thoughts on my barn pics and the lock pics from the last couple of days. I, too, LOVE the horizontal red barn picture. I just changed it to black and white just to see what it looked like, but with that red, it was so nice in color. :) I enjoy hearing from you all.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are some pretty pinecones, I've never seen them like that. The ones we have are sharp and pointy. Your photo is also incredibly sharp, WTG! Get some rest! :)

Morgan said...

What a great picture! And from such a different perspective. While out walking, how many of use actually take the time to look up? We probably miss a lot by not!