Wednesday, January 28, 2009

01/28/09

Same view... one is vertical and one horizontal. :) You may want to click on it to see it larger. The main tree is a red bud that had already budded out when the snow came. I think my favorite is the horizontal.



Yes... here is another "fun" thing. I didn't have time to do much this evening with having to be at church in a few minutes!

*_USING ONLY ONE WORD_*
Not as easy as you might think! The answers can only be one word and describe me/my life. This is also from my friend Amy. :)
*Where is your cell phone? purse
*Your significant other? Priceless
*Your hair? Straightish
*Your mother? Patricia
*Your father? Earl
*Your favorite thing? Family
*Family? Close
*Your dream last night? Television
*Your favorite drink? Water
*Your dream/goal? Contentment
*What room are you in? Office
*Your hobby? Photography
*Your fear? Heights
*Where do you want to be in 6 Yrs? Healthy
*Where were you last night? Home
*Something that you aren't? Mathemetician
*Muffins? Blueberry
*Wish list item? Camera
*Last thing you did? Eat
*What are you wearing? Sweater
*TV? LOST
*Your pets? 6
*Friends? Precious
*Your life? Crazy
*Your mood? Happy
*Missing someone? No
*Drinking? Nope
*Smoking? Never
*Your car? Chevy
*Something you're not wearing? Robe
*Your favorite store? Walmart
*Your favorite color? Purple
*When is the last time you cried? Yesterday
*Where do you go to over and over? School
*My favorite place to eat? Home
*Favorite place I'd like to be right now? Here

5 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

The first two pictures are stunning! How amazing the two perspectives on the same shot. And I love the picture below of the concrete piece (face of a child statue? ) Enjoyed your meme!

Hope ya'll are staying warm! :) ~hugs, Rhonda

Katrina said...

Hello Kellie,
Katrina here :) I guess I have been 'called out' to introduce myself. I have enjoyed your blog since last summer I guess. I love that you share God's word through everyday experiences. Too many keep the Scriptures just for Sunday. Your family and your pictures are beautiful. Nice to meet you!

Amy said...

Hi Kellie!

This one-word thing was fun, glad you did it too. :) I'm wondering if your 'tv' dream was about LOST? We watched it, awesome and off the charts! So happy to see Katrina introduced herself. Love your snow shots, my favorite is the vertical one. Amy

Unknown said...

Vertical - will the red bud be OK? I love red buds or judas trees as we call them up here in the North. I have one that was planted way too close to the house but it shelters me from the sun - my huge bedroom window faces the west and I am light sensitive. So even tho it blocks the whole window when it is leafed out I won't let anyone cut it back.
I shared your black/white/color contrasts with a photographer cousin. She had just finished a B/W/C project for school.

Morgan said...

Not that you were asking for favorites, but the first angle gives you the 'pathway' view. It makes me want to know whats to the left and right....very beautiful in black and white!