Friday, January 23, 2009

01/23/09

Yes.. more snow pics... get used to them. lol :) I haven't had any in so long that I took quite a bit.

Don't know what this plant is, but it was a pretty color in contrast to the snow. (I wandered around my Mom's house for a bit during the snow the other day trying to capture other things besides what is always photographed around my house!)



Mom has this little bicycle planter in one of her flower beds... the following two pics are of one of the wheels.


The ever-present/ever-photographed camellia bush in our yard.

Friday! This week was so weird that it didn't seem like Friday at all today.... more like Tuesday.

We got home from school today and began cleaning. When I told the kids to get ready to leave school and that we were going home to immediately begin cleaning, my wonderful son says something to the effect of "ALRIGHT! We are gonna clean!" Imagine an eight year old boy feeling like that on a Friday afternoon... lol (Sal... I think he really IS like you were... lol)

As I was cleaning I was enjoying using the vacuum to suck up all of that dirt that always creeps in to the house. Well, as I was mopping, too, I felt a twinge in my back... and now I realize I have done something to it! I can't turn certain ways. It is not excruciating.... it is just letting me know it is back there. lol :) Oh, the joys of getting closer to 40. (And those of you over 40 and higher ages that are reading this, don't even say I am still a "spring chicken"... I realize I still am. Just not as spry as I used to be. ha!!!!)

We're going to enjoy being home as a family. We may watch a movie tonight. Hope you are enjoying my snow pics.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am loving all your snow pictures! They are all so pretty!!

When you get your house all cleaned come on over here :-)

mc said...

keep 'em coming! I could look at your snow pics all week!!