Monday, January 19, 2009

01/19/09

We are supposed to get snow starting around midnight tonight and all day tomorrow. They say "3-5 inches" but as a good ole southern girl... I'll have to wait and see. It seems we have been disappointed so much in the last few years.


This picture was taken 2 years ago when we had a dusting... that we missed school for and the snow was gone by midday. lol We've all been praying for snow. Steve has even left our Christmas reindeer out in the yard because, as he told me yesterday, "he wants them to enjoy a little snow, too...." (actually it is a cop out because he just hasn't gotten them up yet!! lol)

I long to go out and take photographs of snow stuff. We'll see if it all comes true tomorrow morning.

Exactly a month ago Steve and I were in the mountains of Asheville having a marvelous getaway. It's amazing how quickly the way of life gets back to "normal" after such a time. lol :)

We'll see if the snow comes... stay tuned!

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

We haven't seen a flake yet, and I see you already have a two hour delay. Enjoy yur extra sleep. ;-)

Morgan said...

Well, we got our wish of snow, huh? Can't wait to see the your snow pictures!!! While I worked today, I gave Cassie my digital and told her to go take pictures of the snow....I can't wait to see what she comes back with!!! ; )

Amy said...

We got a good dusting here. It was just enough to shut the whole state down LOL