Sunday, May 31, 2009

05/31/09

I decided to do a different focal point on this sunflower. Trying to give different perspectives on things. That little flower seemed to be overshadowed by the largeness of the sunflower so I focused on it instead.


On this Lord's Day I was learning of what the Pharisees asked Jesus, which so many people want to know today.... "Who is Jesus?" He had already told the Pharisees earlier who He was but they didn't want to listen. It is the same with people today. All they have to do is look to God's Word and they will know Him. Unfortunately, so many people don't WANT to know who Jesus is.

John 8:15b
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 8:25
Then said they (Pharisees) unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them,
Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

I am glad I know Who He is and have the ability to learn more each day!

No comments: