Tuesday, May 26, 2009

05/26/09

I am posting these frog pics today in honor of my Wesley. Steve recently found him a huge net that he can use to find frogs at the pond. We found these little guys at the Zoo. They were quite fun to watch. If you click the pictures you can see the wonderful markings that God has given them!

We had our second grade end of year picnic today. It was good and the Lord held off the rain. In some ways I still can't believe it is the end of the year. We're all ready for a break, but I'm just not ready to get rid of my kids. :)

I have successfully finished cleaning out the filing cabinet now in the office. I still have lots to do but I remember it is always done "little by little."

Last night I went out after the storm and photographed rain droplets. Do you want to know how much fun that was? I got some neat shots but haven't gotten them saved yet so you'll have to wait. It was so therapeutic. If this office hadn't been "calling my name" and the sun going down I would have taken more. It will give you something to look forward to seeing!

No comments: