Saturday, May 23, 2009

05/23/09


A little bit of cactus...

Spent the day with my best friend shopping. She is re-doing an area of her house and we had the best time finding things to match.

My next adventure in our house is this office. It is in HORRENDOUS shape and needs a complete re-do, re-make and organizational blowout. We've already looked for a few things today to help with that. I'll be showing before and after pics, too. I have no idea when we will begin, but I am itching to start soon. Best of all, we are painting the room purple. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful cactus picture!

Now that we are done with school for the summer I am attacking our house as well. I am going room by room organizing and cleaning out. It feels so good to get things all organized :-)

Unknown said...

You are so right! The best part is that you're painting it purple! :)