Friday, May 01, 2009

05/01/09


We had a BLAST at the Zoo today!! I took over 200 pictures so be ready for LOTS in the near future on here. It was such a leisurely field trip and so enjoyable. The kids were beside themselves... they really loved it. I only wish my Zoologist BROTHER could have been there to help us educate in the correct manner. As it was, he had to work and was "only a phone call away" to clear up some confusion in the animal world. I missed his informational self today. From start to finish, this was a glorious day! Can't wait to show more pics!

If you click on this giraffe photo you will see that the bush he was eating has really big thorns, it seems!! He was quite cautious as he ate and when I got home and saw the photo I knew why! I tried to get some good pictures of the Zebras for Mikayla since that was her Zoo project, but they were not cooperating. They kept wanting to EAT with their heads down for some reason! lol

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun time at the zoo!!