Monday, May 04, 2009

05/04/09

Everyone sing with me "In the jungle the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight....."

These are my lion pics from the Zoo. This is pretty much what they did the entire time we stood there so I had to capture what I could while I could! lol At least they were out and close enough to get these shots. Kevin said just to imagine how they would be if they were really in the wild. I'm seeing them a lot better here! And, yes, they were both facing the same way. So much for different perspectives. lol That male lion makes me think of Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia.... a picture of Christ!

I do love some cats... little ones and big ones!! Just imagine... one day when the Lord comes back and we are with Him for eternity I will really get to say "Here, KITTY, KITTY" to these lions and they'll come to me like Sampson and Isabelle! Now that will be something!


Whew... busy day and it's just Monday. I really need to get off of here and finish up homework and figure out something to eat tonight. :)

I'm giving a "shout out" to anyone out there who has never posted a comment. I have seen on my map that I have people reading from all over the country and parts of the world. I'd love to hear from people who are out there lurking!!! :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Kellie! This is the first time I think that I have been on your blog. You have some great pictures and stories. I really enjoyed looking. You certainly have a gift.

Amy said...

Look at these gorgeous lions, they're so majestic! :)

Amy said...

Great pictures! I am a cat lover too :-)

Gretchen said...

While I'm not really a cat person, these babies make me want to say MEOWWWWW!!!