Wednesday, February 18, 2009

02/18/09

I honestly don't think I have shown this one from the farm yet. It has been so long since I've shown those that I have forgotten. If you see any repeats... just forgive me. :)


The water faucet was fitting for today because it "dripped, dripped" rain all day. It is one of those days that makes you want to curl up by the fire and drink some coffee. :)

Lots to do for this evening so this will be short. Just know I have been enjoying my kitties even more since yesterday.... they got to sleep with us last night for the first time in a LONG time. Isabelle seemed to be like "Ahhh.... on the Sleep Number bed at last!" lol :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Nice detail you captured, I like the angle too. It's been raining cats and dogs here for the past week, today was our first non-rainy day, just lots of clouds still because we have another storm heading our way by the weekend. :)