Saturday, February 14, 2009

02/14/09

Happy Valentine's Day. :)

Here are some conversation hearts.

As I looked through them I saw some that were sweet and some that were... well, silly.


I picked out the ones to photograph that meant the most to me.

Each one that is focused upon makes me think of my own special Valentine... my Steve.

I am thankful for his love and what he is in my life.

I don't need Valentine's Day to remember all of these things.


Every day is Valentine's Day with him.

Not all days are rosy.

Not all days are sunny.

But he is there each day:

Making me laugh.

Making me cry (in joy).

Helping me.


Faithfully loving.

Always giving.

Committed to me and me alone.



My best friend.

My LOVE.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

those shots are awesome! I really need to get a marco lens....

Katrina said...

These are great pictures. Hope you enjoyed your day with your Valentines :)

Morgan said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww......what a beautiful blog entry today!!!! And i love the pictures! They are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

You might enjoy my sister's website about "aging parents"; its called "abridgebetween.net"
Your bridge picture made me think about my Mom's love of bridges.
It was a gorgeous sunny day here - I enjoyed a walk along our lake - the waves were frozen on the edge of the beach. My girlfriend and I wished we had had a camera with us.

Amy said...

What awesome macros, that's some amazing detail you captured! And your journaling that goes along with it is so special. :)