Thursday, February 12, 2009

02/12/09

I was blessed today... let me tell you how. :)

We saw a beautiful view as we left the house this morning. The mostly full moon was up in the sky looking so pretty and the sun was beginning to come up over the lake. The sunrise was a yellowish/gold color and it caused the water, which was a bit choppy because of wind, become a really deep blue.

I was given this beautiful heart bowl of chocolates from one of my best friends with whom I also have the privilege of working.

It was a fun day at school... got lots accomplished and I enjoyed watching my kids faces light up when I told them we were going to learn more about Colonial times. I love to make History come alive.

I was given a surprise lunch by one of my parents "Just Because." It was yummy! I could then save the lunch I brought today for tomorrow!

I called Steve to check on him earlier and he was having a great day.

The day has been gorgeous... blue skies yet again.

I had a student come up to me during clean up time and tell me she didn't know how to ask Jesus into her heart. I was able to sit down, talk to her and show her how. Then, I was able to witness a child, by faith, accept Jesus Christ as her Savior. What a wonderful Valentine present.

My student helpers were in the room when my student asked me that so they could "take over" while I got to share in her accepting the Lord. God's timing is always perfect.

Tonight I'm going to go see STOMP! with Kevin. It is one of our all time favorite "plays." (If you have never seen it, I recommend you do. I don't know if it is technically a "play" or more like a "performance.")

How have you been blessed today?

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have fun at Stomp, I'm going to have to check that out. :)