Saturday, February 21, 2009

02/21/09

Nails in a barn... I have a fascination with nails that are rusty. For that matter... I have a fascination with anything like that. I processed them in sepia and black and white, too. Which do you like the most? I know you'll share.... :) In this one I think I like the color a bit better simply because I can see the contrast with the rust.
We went through Wesley and Mikayla's outgrown clothing today. Not the most exciting way to spend a day, but something needing to be done. I have most of Mikayla's on hangers now ready to go to the consignment sale. Wesley's are still in the middle of the floor.... It is always sad to me to see their clothes that I have watched them in for so long be too little for them. I always have a hard time parting with things.... sappy sentimental would be me. Of course, I have gotten past some of that and know I can't keep every stitch of clothing the kiddos have worn! lol

We are off to Sal and Morgan's house tonight for a wonderful dinner... grilling out!! I know it will be a wonderful evening with our friends. It is so nice to have them back home from California. :)

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I love the first one for the same reason you mentioned. The silver/grey color in the background makes it really stand out. Hope your little man is feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

1st one is the best, but I also like the b/w. Thanks for letting us into your world.

Amy said...

I also like the color one best. :)