Thursday, November 27, 2008

11/27/08


Thanksgiving Day.

Are you truly thankful?

Give praise to the Lord above for it is by Him we have all we need.

Psalm 103: 1,2
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits.

Think on this:

I asked for strength.
God gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom.
God gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity.
God gave me brawn and brain power to work.

I asked for courage.
God gave me dangers to overcome.

I asked for patience.
God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.

I asked for love.
God gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favors.
God gave me opportunites.

I received nothing I wanted. I received everything I needed. My prayer has been answered.

1 comment:

Sal Cartusciello said...

Those phrases/sayings/thoughts are great.