Monday, November 03, 2008

11/03/08


The beauty of fall once again... I love this shot.

Today the elementary voted at school for the president. Since I was in charge of the voting and such I had lots to do this morning, but thankfully it all went well! The kids had a great time and it all went very smoothly. It was great to have the kids take part in an election and to experience the privilege we have. I'm praying for our country for tomorrow! It's in the Lord's hands and I am resting in Him.

Lot's of papers to grade tonight. Enjoy the beauty of fall if you are where the leaves change colors. As I drove home this afternoon I was continually taken back by the beauty all around me. (Sal and Morgan... live vicariously through me for just a little bit longer until you are able to see them again yourself. :) hee hee)

Psalm 104:24
O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

3 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

OK, who did the kids vote for? Am I going to cry? :-)

Amy said...

Beautiful picture. The trees around here are getting pretty too. I just love fall :-)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kellie, I kept waiting for you to tell the results of your school vote! LOL! Ashley's school voted today, but they didn't tally the results yet. Love your fall photos...and the kids looked so cute in their costumes for Halloween! :) ~Rhonda