Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11/08

I took this picture at that place where Katie and I went the other day. I changed the color and thought it looked neat.


I feel like this old front porch today. Worn out.

I found myself today not being able to think clearly to do what needed to be done simply because I had too much on my mind. I must admit I am weary. I feel the need for a quiet place to steady my busy mind. I don't see that the quiet place will come anytime soon, but it is what I am needing. Not meaning to whine... as I hate whining... just stating a fact. I need to keep reciting Philippians 4:13, don't I?

I wanted to write an eloquent and honoring post for our Veteran's today but it is not to be. My mind just will not cooperate. I will say this....with heartfelt thanks I am so appreciative of the sacrifices that were given, and are still being given, for me so that I may live in a free country. May God bless those who have served.... and are serving today.

1 comment:

Amy said...

(((hugs)))