Wednesday, November 19, 2008

11/19/08

If I have showed these already... please forgive. lol I honestly can't remember and don't have time to check my previous posts!



I need to send a "SHOUT OUT" to Mackenzie and Mitchell (they know who they are.....). They need to be famous, too. (Let Eddie know he's special, too!!!) :)

Another wonderful day in the play practice department. It actually went quite well!! I sang on key for at least two of the songs and was thankful to get through the toughest one. I appreciate all of the "support comments" regarding the lack of singing ability out there. That is a comfort to me. lol :)

Off to AWANA tonight. It is still boo chilly around here so I'm going to go fix some coffee for us to drink after church... while I grade papers. :)

2 comments:

Sal Cartusciello said...

A sweatshirt, color leaves, seeing your breath. Will be nice to have a "change" of weather.

Please remind me I keep saying this when its 10 degrees on January 20th, and 102 degrees on August 30th. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You have just made Mackenzie's day/year--not to mention the men of the family! We got home from church and I heard her screaming..."I'm on the blog!!" I think she might start her own blog before long! HA :)About your singing. ...it was beautiful!! Thank you for making our family feel special today! :)