Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12/08


Took this picture of the old GMC that day with Katie. Poor thing... it has seen better days. :)


Feeling less weary today. Still have a lot going on but trying to change the perspective in the way I am looking at it. SO... for today I have chosen to count my blessings. They are in no particular order... just as I think of them. Here I go:

1. I got up this morning out of a warm bed and went and took a hot shower. Yes.... that is a blessing.

2. I got to put another "check in my box" today with some things that needed to be done. Boy, that felt good.

3. I read the chapter in the book last night that I was assigned to read for school. Now to take notes and do another Powerpoint.

4. I love Powerpoint. I am itching to create this new presentation. Sick, isn't it?

5. The leaves on the trees this year are beyond beautiful and I have enjoyed each and every day of them.

6. My Mom was able to pick up the kids from school at 2:30 today while I had an after school meeting.

7. We have two sweet children who do what is asked of them with little complaining.

8. I have a "beyond words awesome" husband who is always willing to fix supper at night or help me in any way he can.

9. The Lord is giving me more "photo shoot" opportunities.

10. I have friends who love me in spite of myself. :)

There are so many more things I could write, but I'll stop there. When you change your perspective, life is so much easier to handle.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit your works to the LORD
And your plans will be established.

4 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Kelli, I really needed that verse! It speaks volumes to me and I am so thankful that you shared it! :)

Your picture of the GMC truck and old fence are amazing! ~Rhonda :)

Amy ~ Just Being Aimlyss said...

What an awesome list of blessings! I need to do one of those right now because my life is in such uproar with this move! :)

Amy said...

I enjoyed your list. We truly have so very much to be thankful for!!! God is good!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I just took a powerpoint class. It is totally awesome. I can hardly wait until I can use it for work.
Love Ya,
Donni