Monday, October 31, 2011

10/31/11

 
Night pictures at the fair.

I didn't get a chance to work on them until this past weekend. 

I hope you don't mind a few more times of the fair.

I just love the lights.... nothing like the beauty of the color against a backdrop of black.



I realize the next few are basically the "same."  However, I took them at different shutter speeds to get different effects.  :)




The Yo-Yo was my new favorite thing to photograph this year.
I surely wouldn't ride this ride, but I do love to photograph it!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Very cool pictures!!

Joy for the Seasons said...

We never go to the fair at night anymore, but the lights of those cool evenings is one of my favorite sights!

Mich said...

Great pictures! I wish I had more daily time to spend learning what my camera can do.