Sunday, October 30, 2011

10/30/11

 

Psalm 33:8
Let all the earth fear the Lord: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.

Do you stand in awe of our great Creator?

What gives you a sense of awe?

The teachers were asked this last week during a teacher's meeting. 

There are so many things that give me awe for my Creator.  

frost/dew

seasons changing

colors of those seasons

blue skies

a baby

details of Creation.... things we sometimes pass by

my children

His mercy and grace

white puffy clouds

rain droplets

storms

snow

waves of the ocean

sand on the beach - He knows the number of them all

I believe I could go on and on....  

This afternoon Steve, the kids and I are going to a park to enjoy the fall beauty.  I know I will be able to see more instances of "awe" for my Creator.  I plan on capturing them through my lens.


So... I ask YOU.

What gives YOU a sense of awe from our Creator?

2 comments:

Sandy said...

That of all the people over all of time He would CHOOSE me to belong to Him!

wendy said...

snow-capped mountains
waterfalls
huge forests full of gigantic trees
crashing waves
rainbows
spring bulbs and fall leaves