Friday, October 21, 2011

10/21/11


 

Funny from my day:

One of my little girls came up to me at the end of the day all concerned.  She said her stomach hurt when she bent backwards in her desk.  I questioned her about what she did at recess and how long it hurt.  I told her I thought she'd be alright and if it kept hurting to let her Mom know because she may have turned wrong in her desk or something.  

Then, she looks at me realllly concerned and said

"Do you think I need my appendix out?"

I assured her that what I faced several months back when I needed mine out was not the same as her pain... and smiled on the inside.

I needed that chuckle today.

Maybe you did too.  :)

1 comment:

Hailey Renée said...

Ha! That reminds me of my sister Emma. Any time she has any pain anywhere in her body, she thinks it's appendicitis! That is too funny. :)